Several months ago, I posted a recipe for gluten-free chicken spaghetti. I recently tweaked it a little bit to make a delicious paleo version. Honestly, I think I like it better! I’ve written about spaghetti squash before, and it really is a perfect pasta substitute. It has a great flavor, and a little crunch, which I love. This dish is super easy to make, and it’s loaded with veggies, lean protein, and gut-healing bone broth. Whether or not you follow a paleo diet, this meal is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes and jalapenos
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cup homemade chicken broth (or store-bought organic broth)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- ¼ cup organic shredded mozzarella (optional)
- Cook spaghetti squash according to directions HERE
- In a medium pan, heat coconut oil and onion over medium heat.
- Add chicken, zucchini, and bell pepper, and cook until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti squash, chicken, veggies, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, almond milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix together well and pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add cheese and bake for another 5 minutes until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!!!