I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are gearing up for the new year! January is a time of fresh starts. Coming out of the holidays, you may be feeling sluggish, fatigued, and heavy.
We tend to over-consume sugary foods and alcohol. The stress around the holidays intensifies, and we may not sleep as well. All of this puts an added burden on your body that can lead to a weakened immune system, sluggish digestion, and poor detoxification.
While supporting your body through periodic cleansing and detoxing is important, it’s especially essential after the holidays.
Here are 10 reasons to detox after the holidays.
- Clean out and optimize the function of your colon, liver, kidneys, gallbladder, lymphatic system, and skin.
- Restore gut health – Improve elimination, cleanse the colon, eliminate pathogens, improve digestion.
- Reduce chronic symptoms and improve autoimmunity, respiratory health, skin conditions, and digestion.
- Get control of your blood sugar and reduce sugar cravings, fatigue, and irritability.
- Soothe joint pain and reduce cellular inflammation.
- Balance your mood, improve focus and mental clarity.
- Ignite your libido and your passion for life.
- Reduce addictions and cravings to sugar and caffeine.
- Have abounding energy and vitality
- Effectively manage your weight and eliminate toxic fat.
If you’re ready to start 2018 healthy and strong, then I want you to join me in a fantastic 30-Day Reset.
This essential cleanse will be led by a group of health and wellness experts and will give you the community and support you need to guarantee success.
Check out your support team.
Most of us are aware that toxins are all around us. Your body is designed to detoxify on a daily basis. However, in today’s society, the toxin burden is higher than ever.
From environmental toxins like air pollution, the water we drink, the GMO food we eat with pesticides, hormones, and antibiotics, the chronic stress we deal with, the medications we take, the chemicals we clean our house with, the ingredients in skin care.
It becomes more than your body can handle. These toxins get into your system and cause your body not to function as well as it should.
All of us want to be healthy, but where do we start? No matter who you are or how healthy you are, we all have a need to cleanse and detox.
Our 30-day Reset combines nutrient-dense whole food eating, whole food supplementation, essential oils, and mindset work. It is a full body, nourishing cleanse that will feed your mind, body, and soul!