The words “cleanse” and “detox” are everywhere these days, especially at the first of the year. I see so many social media and blog posts about cleansing and detoxing. While they’re very attractive in their promises, most of them are too good to be true. Most of them are pretty unhealthy as well.
As a health coach, I know that dieting and deprivation are not the answer long-term. The best solution has always been eating clean and living clean. Long-term success involves a lifestyle change, not a short-term fix. There is no magic pill, rather there are many components.
Change doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process, and it’s important to be consistent and patient. To get you started, I wanted to offer 6 simple tips to cleanse your body and life naturally.
If you start implementing these techniques today and stick with it, you will notice a difference in your health and wellbeing.
- Start your day with a glass of water with 1-2 drops lemon essential oil.
- Focus on eating fresh, whole foods without ingredients that you can’t pronounce.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and flush out toxins.
- Get 8 hours of good quality sleep every night.
- Reduce your stress by taking time for deep breathing, yoga, relaxing baths, journaling, meditation, etc.
- Switch out your household cleaning products and personal care products with natural, non-toxic alternatives.
Why is detox important? Everyone has some level of toxicity. Often we see this toxicity appear as rashes, runny nose, or bloating. You may also experience:
- Joint pain
- Mental confusion
Your body has 5 filtering organs – the liver, lungs, kidneys, colon, and skin. These are the major organs of your body that are working together to eliminate the toxins you’re exposed to.
We want to work with our organs to support this process and make it easy on your body. When you remove toxicity, when you de-stress, when you rest, when you eat real food, you’re empowering your organs to eliminate.
They were designed to eliminate and detox the system. Let’s work with the body to support this process; not burden it.
Join me tomorrow for a live online event where you will discover exactly how you can do this.
When: January 5th at 8pm CST
Registration link: https://app.webinarjam.net/register/13023/6ca05c5c85
What you will learn:
- Why cleansing and detoxing is so important.
- What are the contributing factors impacting your toxic load?
- How you can support your body to function optimally.
- The harmful effects and common symptoms of toxic overload.
- How you can boost your energy, improve your mood, and support healthy digestion naturally.
- A step-by-step protocol that supports and enhances your body’s natural detoxification processes.
We do not have time for headaches, bloat or blah! Get ready for glowing skin, better digestion, fabulous hair, better sleep, better moods, and endless energy.