37 Positive Affirmations for my 37th Birthday
Nov 08, 2016
In addition to yesterday being election day, it was also my birthday! I’m officially 37 years old now, which is quite hard to believe. A couple of years ago, I did a birthday post – 35 positive quotes for my 35th birthday. This year, I thought I’d share 37 Positive Affirmations for my 37th Birthday.
Daily affirmations are a great way to change negative thought patterns and beliefs. Your thoughts are powerful. What you believe dictates your behaviors and drives your results. The stories on the inside become the reality on the outside.
If you’re not getting the results you want in life, whether it’s with your health, your relationships, or your finances, you might consider your thought patterns. Affirmations help change negative, destructive thought patterns into positive beliefs. Overtime, they really help drive out fear and bring healing.
Here are 37 positive affirmations to get you started. I encourage you to pick a couple and say them aloud every day.
- I am worthy and deserving.
- I am enough.
- I am courageous and brave.
- I forgive myself.
- I trust myself.
- I allow myself to receive.
- I enjoy every moment of my life.
- I pursue peace in all of my relationships.
- I pursue my goals with diligence and determination.
- I go to God first and He directs my steps.
- I am looking forward to the bright future God has planned for me.
- Love is everywhere, and I am loving and lovable.
- I am prosperous.
- I am eternally young.
- I now move to a better place.
- I have a wonderful new relationship.
- I am my own person.
- I love my hair/ nose/ body.
- I am filled with love and affection.
- I am joyous and happy and free.
- I am totally healthy.
- I appreciate all that I do.
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
- I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good.
- I am in the process of positive changes.
- I have a happy, slender body.
- I experience love wherever I go.
- I have the perfect living space.
- I now create a wonderful new job.
- I am now very well organized.
- I radiate acceptance.
- I digest life with ease.
- I flow with life easily and effortlessly.
- I am safe.
- My body is intelligent.
- I am a radiant being of love.
- My purpose is to learn to love unconditionally.
Power Thoughts Devotional, Joyce Meyer
You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Hay
Meditations to Heal Your Life, Louise Hay