It’s August and the heat is on here in Dallas! I love the summer and sunshine, but sometimes we accidentally overdo it.
Sun exposure is good for you, but too much of it can cause irritation. Next time you deal with discomfort from too much sun, try this easy, natural, DIY after sun soothing spray with essential oils.
It will help reduce inflammation, soothe redness and irritation, and cool the skin.
- 16-ounce glass spray bottle
- 1 cup aloe vera juice
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E
- 8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 8 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 8 drops Peppermint essential oil
Note: You can find Aloe Vera Juice at your local health food store.
- Combine all ingredients in glass spray bottle.
- Shake to combine.
Tip: Shake before each use to incorporate all ingredients. Spray onto skin as needed and enjoy its soothing benefits.
Want to discover more ways you can benefit from pure therapeutic-grade essential oils? Download my FREE ebook here!
*Originally published on doTERRA.com*