Do you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? I do! As a kid, Reese’s peanut butter cups were one of my favorite candies.
Instead of reaching for one of these sugar-filled treats, I have created a healthy version with only 5 ingredients that tastes just as good in my opinion. Plus, these don’t have any added sugar!!! 🤫
They are keto, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and simply delicious. They’re loaded with healthy fats and vanilla bone broth protein. 🙌🙌
I’ve been eating them for breakfast everyday lately! 😋
You’re gonna love them. No baking or slaving away in the kitchen is required. They’re super easy to make!
- 1 cup nut butter (almond butter, sunbutter, organic peanut butter, etc)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop vanilla bone broth protein powder
- In a pot over low heat, combine nut butter, coconut oil, and coconut butter. Stir continuously until melted to prevent nut butter from burning.
- Add cacao powder and vanilla bone broth protein powder. Stir until well mixed.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into silicone molds or silicone muffin tray.
- Refrigerate until nut butter cups harden (about 1 hour).
- Store in fridge.
For other healthy desserts for the chocolate peanut butter lover, check out the links below.