Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a sweet tooth and I love chocolate. So, take it from a chocolate lover when I say, this mousse is amazing!
I can’t take the credit. My husband, Ben, created this recipe, and I have him make it for me quite often.
Not only does it taste great, but it has zero added sugar, and uses natural monk fruit as the sweetener. This chocolate mousse is keto and paleo friendly, meaning it’s grain-free, dairy-free, low carb, and has lots of healthy fats.
So, eat your heart out at any meal! Seriously, I had it for breakfast this morning. 🙂
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp coconut butter
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine coconut milk and almond milk in a pot on the stove over medium heat. Stir to prevent burning. Heat for 5 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Let cook for 5 minutes, stirring consistently.
- Pour contents into silicone muffin pan, ramekins, or glass container.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until solidified.
- Serve and enjoy! (Optional: Top with coconut whipped cream)
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.