If you’re still struggling with stubborn constipation and bloating after trying a bunch of different solutions, then I have something for you.
I recently discovered a product called Digestic and decided to give it a try. I honestly wasn’t expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked! Plus, the ingredients are all plant-based and it’s non-habit forming.
It simply helps your digestive system function better.
For many people, dietary changes, magnesium supplementation, or fiber supplements do the job. But for others, those options aren’t enough or they’re not addressing the real issue.
If that sounds like you, then I encourage you to give Digestic a try. This all-natural, organic, non-GMO herbal supplement assists the body to rejuvenate itself.
The body is extraordinarily capable of healing itself. By providing your body with the nutrients it craves, herbal remedies like Digestic can delicately help the body gravitate towards a homeostasis that leaves you happy and healthy.
Here are a few benefits you can expect:
- Relieves constipation
- Relieves gas and bloating
- Supports regular bowel function
- Strengthens contraction of stomach muscles
- Supports colon health
- Strengthens digestive system
- No side effects
- Safe for long-term or daily use
- Non-addictive. Non-habit forming
I’ve been using Digestic for a little over a month and I noticed the benefits within the first couple of uses.
The standard dose is 2 capsules but you can take up to 6 capsules per day if needed. Sometimes 2 capsules is great for me. Other times I’ll take 2 at night and 2 in the morning. You can take them with or without food. It’s so flexible!
Curious about the ingredients? Here’s what’s in Digestic:
- Papaya – good source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and water to promote regularity
- Wormwood – medicinal plant, digestive tonic
- Fennel – prevents constipation and promotes regularity
- Cardamom – spice that is an antioxidant and promotes digestive health
- Aloe – medicinal succulent that helps relieve constipation
I also love that you can get a trial pack of 20 capsules to see how it works for you. If you’re still looking for relief from constipation and bloating, click here to give it a try.